Friday, August 21, 2009

Meet Your Teacher

Thank you for coming to spend your valuable time looking our classroom over and meeting me, Mrs. Spangler. I was very happy to meet all of the families and look forward to learning more about your child. As the parents filled out paperwork, the kids and I played "Rock Star & Paparazzi"! This is a fun way to let your child feel special and get the first of many photos. I use these photos for our 'Star of the Week' and a special class project that will last all year! Again, thank you for taking the time to spend a few moments where your child will grow, learn and make many friends throughout this important year of 1st grade! Please check back often to catch up on what your child and their classmates are working on.

Here's to a WONDERFUL 1st grade year!

P.S. Please fill out the necessary forms to allow me to use your child's first name only and pictures on this blog page. I would like to be able to include everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment